Revo is known as potential theme for MagenTech as well as awesome framework for businessman. Based on Orange Color and suitable with any kinds of business (even eCommerce), Revo become the TOP PrestaShop theme not only in portfolio but also in Envato Marketplace.
Some outstanding features of Revo PrestaShop Theme:
- Compatible with both PrestaShop 1.6 and PrestaShop 1.7
- 100% Responsive Design (friendly with all smart devices)
- Unlimited Color Options ( change to any colors you want: pick color or in-put color code)
- Including RTL Layout (in other words, it supports Arabic Language)
- Controlled by Advanced Powerful Admin Panel (easy to use and manage business)
- Equipped with all necessary extensions to attract customers and force them to buy products
- Add more premium features that default PrestaShop CMS does not have without raising price
Besides, Revo is always took care regularly to serve customers who buy it.
Let’s review these 2 layouts:
NEW LAYOUT NO.1
This is theme specially designed for Fashion Business with almost of them are block with big picture. If you mind of showing products infront of customers’ eyes, this layouts may be good option for you.
The key in design is clear to see that discount (countdown timer) and collection. Merchant can show their best items and put theme into sale period to pay attention to customers as well as force them to buy because it is limited chance.
Normally, i feel it is too good to run busniess because after installing, you do not need to do more to setup content, even you can use default images and some text in theme to build your own website.
NEW LAYOUT NO.2
Different from the first one, this theme is about Glasses Collection. No need to talk more about this layout, it is really beautiful from images to how every elements are arranged. Although there is no countdown like layout above, businessman can add sale information in banner or in big slider to call to action.
There is one bad news is that these 2 layouts are still not updated in Magento version. However, if you still care about Magento because you are more familiar to this CMS, you can visit this link to see more details as well as view demo.