Destino is a clean and bright Magento 2 and 1.9 Theme which perfectly suitable for selling digital, hi-tech, fashion, clothing, accessories, and furniture products. Besides, this eCommerce theme allows you easily to build and customize your online shop with lots of excellent features built-in: unlimited colors, 11+ homepage designs, 8 header styles and 8 footer styles along with multiple listing and product layouts. You will be able to make the best combination solution with these available options for your store.
Furthermore, Destino equipped with a lot of powerful Magento 2 extensions: Mega Menu lets you create a stunning menu with any content you want. Especially, with SM Filter Products module included, your site visitors can quickly filter the best fit product for your needs. There are many other excellent features of this professional Magento 2 theme is waiting for you to explore. Let’s start to explore this awesome theme and feel it more now!
You can do more with SM Destino so far. With new update, you can select Specific content for mobile layout too, it is only supported on our theme. That means you can select a CMS page for mobile layout, it is able to display content which is not the same as desktop layout. And if you want to use Responsive feature, you can turn off specific mobile layout too. You see, it is very flexible! This NEW Innovation is promised to be a basic step for later development. Take it now!
- Recently Viewed Products allows your customers simply go back to the previous choice and complete the purchase or compare recently viewed products easily.
SPECIAL: Now it is easier for any merchants to improve website by equipping with some hot extensions. Do not hesitate to take it now!
- Compatible with CM Multivendor Extension.
- Compatible with Webkul Marketplace Extension.
- Compatible with IWD_Onepagecheckout Extension.
- Compatible with Zeon_Manufacturer Extension
Compatible with Magento: 2.2.x, 2.1.x and 1.9.x
HOMEPAGE LAYOUT STYLES
[NEW] AJAXCART PRO
This is the new update for mobile-specific layout version. AjaxCart Pro includes all the related necessary modules which customers use to buy any products: Add to Cart, QuickView, Add to WishList, Add to Compare…
Destino is designed to be fully responsive, so your eCommerce theme will look amazing on all devices – perfect for shopping on the go!
HEADER & FOOTER STYLES
This theme includes 11 header and 11 footer styles for you choose from. You can select the header & footer style, which is suitable for your eCommerce store.
HTML5, CSS3, BOOTSTRAP & LESS
The multipurpose Magento theme is built with new web technology: Bootstrap 4, Font Awesome 4, LESS, CSS3, HTML5 that makes the theme more powerful and flexible.
UNLIMITED COLOR STYLES
The Magento 2.0 theme carried out with a lot of color styles. Besides, it gives you the full control in customizing color schemes in the back-end.
With our mega menu, you can create a menu with up to 6 columns to display categories and products with description, price, image, video, effects… or even add links to any page, static blocks with promotion banners and modules.
ONE-CLICK IMPORT DEMO PAGES, STATIC BLOCKS AND CMS PAGES
Destino gives you the ability to build any online store in just a few minutes. Every demo is included in this theme can be easily imported with one click. Furthermore, you can import Static Block and any other CMS Pages with One Click!
HOT DEAL PRODUCTS
This fashion store theme allows you to countdown to the end of sales or promotions in real time, or build anticipation for upcoming events!
PRODUCT DETAIL PAGE
Extend your product detail page with multiple layout options available:
- Product Detail – Left Sidebar with Horizontal Thumbnail
- Product Detail – Full Layout
- Product Detail – Right Sidebar with Vertical Thumbnail
RTL LAYOUT SUPPORTED
The Magento 2 theme supports to work well with any language installed on your website, it enables you to translate your website to any language. Destino also supports right-to-left language (Arabic, Hebrew etc.).
POWERFUL ADMIN PANEL
With our Magento 2 Admin Panel, you will have full permissions to configure/update your online Magento store theme as you want without any coding experiences required.
Compatible with Magento: 2.2.x, 2.1.x and 1.9.x
WHAT ARE INCLUDED?
Destino Theme Package
This package includes modules, theme. Use this package to install to your current site
QuickStart Installation Package
This package includes modules, theme, sample data. By using this package, you will have a complete site look like demo site.
All PSD design themes
Provide all detailed steps to configure theme
- 11 Different Homepage Layouts
- Support 3 layouts for category page and detail page: you can choose the layout: 1, 2 or 3 columns. Display custom content in multiple sidebar blocks
- Support wide and boxed layout
- Support Mega Menu and Css Menu: Allow to set-up rows and columns – Display category, module, static blocks contain texts and images below menu items
- AjaxCart Pro includes Ajax Add to Cart, Wishlist, Compare, QuickView
- Support multi-currency, multi-language
- Integrated Google Fonts
- Premium included Magento extensions worth +$200 : SM QuickView, SM ShopBy, SM Cart Pro, Basic Products, SM Listing Deals, Mega Menu, SM Deal and so on
- Support 6 different types of product profile
- Responsive layout for PCs and Mobiles
- Custom 404 page
- Custom wishlist page, cart page and contact page
- Product labels (“new” and “sale”) on product page, in categories and on other product listings
- Support Cloud Zoom and Pop-up images on the detail page
- Delivered with source Adobe PSD files
- Grid / List view: Allow to display your items in either list or grid view
- Social Links allows you to share links to your profiles on social networks.
- Cross-browser: IE 10+, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera 9+ and Chrome
- W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid
- 100% table-less design, based on CSS3 with many animated effects
- Social networks integration
- Additional Footer, Back to top button and Navigation links
- And Much More! Check out the various demos!
Latest version: 3.7.0 updated on 26 Sep 2018 | Changelog